Join Sam Reeve, from Performensation, and get a roadmap for designing pay plans that both align with your company’s mission and get results.
DATE: March 30, 2017
TIME: 1:00PM EST
Is it difficult to find and keep high-performing talent? Pay is a necessary element in the work environment but many companies fail to design compensation plans that attract and motivate employees. The end result is that companies often overpay for the amount of employee satisfaction and performance that is delivered.
Learn the critical factors that are necessary to obtain the high performing employees to drive business success. We will show you how to align your company’s employee value proposition with your pay strategy to maximize worker engagement in their role. Learn how to craft the cutting edge pay program that your company needs to better compete in the marketplace.
– You will be able to recognize how to attract and retain the talent you need achieve business success.
– You will be able to discuss how to align your employee value proposition to maximize employee motivation and engagement.
– You will be able to explain how to design a compensation plan that best fits your company.
– You will be able to identify internal and external influences.
|Understanding the Role of Pay in the Design Process|
|Attracting and Motivating the Workforce|
|Pay Design That Fits Your Company|
Sam Reeve, CCP, GRP
- Head of Consulting Services at Performensation
- Core focus is leading companies through transformational change by optimizing talent initiatives with reward programs to achieve long-term strategic objectives
- Diverse experience includes the design and optimization of performance driven variable compensation plans for executive, sales and core employee populations of growing companies
- Prior to joining the Performensation, he has worked in compensation functions of notable firms such as BlackRock, McKesson and Automatic Data Processing (ADP)
- Global certified compensation consultant (CCP, GRP) with over 15 years of experience in Total Reward Strategies