|13th Annual CEP and Silicon Valley NASPP Symposium
Join us for the best one-day event in equity compensation!
The CEPI and the Silicon Valley NASPP are pleased to offer this full day of practical information and outstanding networking opportunities for only $395. Toss in CPE for CPAs and continuing education for CEPs, and this is an exceptional value.
Mark your calendar and plan to join other industry professionals for this informative and exciting event.
|Click here to register online|
Join Sam Reeve, from Performensation, and get a roadmap for designing pay plans that both align with your company’s mission and get results.
DATE: March 30, 2017
TIME: 1:00PM EST
Is it difficult to find and keep high-performing talent? Pay is a necessary element in the work environment but many companies fail to design compensation plans that attract and motivate employees. The end result is that companies often overpay for the amount of employee satisfaction and performance that is delivered.
Learn the critical factors that are necessary to obtain the high performing employees to drive business success. We will show you how to align your company’s employee value proposition with your pay strategy to maximize worker engagement in their role. Learn how to craft the cutting edge pay program that your company needs to better compete in the marketplace.
– You will be able to recognize how to attract and retain the talent you need achieve business success.
– You will be able to discuss how to align your employee value proposition to maximize employee motivation and engagement.
– You will be able to explain how to design a compensation plan that best fits your company.
– You will be able to identify internal and external influences.
|Understanding the Role of Pay in the Design Process|
|Attracting and Motivating the Workforce|
|Pay Design That Fits Your Company|
Sam Reeve, CCP, GRP
- Head of Consulting Services at Performensation
- Core focus is leading companies through transformational change by optimizing talent initiatives with reward programs to achieve long-term strategic objectives
- Diverse experience includes the design and optimization of performance driven variable compensation plans for executive, sales and core employee populations of growing companies
- Prior to joining the Performensation, he has worked in compensation functions of notable firms such as BlackRock, McKesson and Automatic Data Processing (ADP)
- Global certified compensation consultant (CCP, GRP) with over 15 years of experience in Total Reward Strategies
SHRM 2017 Annual Conference & Exposition
The SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition is the largest and best HR event in the world, providing your organization with the tools and resources you need to create and implement the successful HR practices that will ensure that your company will thrive. Your company will get the targeted strategies and practical takeaways that you need to achieve your goals – from talent management to federal compliance to cutting-edge business strategies.
Internationally-renowned speakers that offer fresh points of view and inspiring stories that can help shift your perspectives and deepen your understanding of leadership, motivation, and success. You’ll hear from business leaders, HR practitioners, consultants and academicians.
Over 200 concurrent sessions provide a complete education for HR professionals at every stage of their career, based on the SHRM Competency Model. You’ll be able to choose from a broad range of topics so you can customize the learning you need. Concentrate on solutions designed to help your organization become more compliant; delve into the cutting-edge trends that will impact your workplace in the next few years; build a strategic talent management plan to increase engagement and retention. Whatever you need, our program will have something for you.
Innovative learning opportunities, such as our Masters Series featuring high-level academicians, Smart Stage presentations covering innovative new HR practices and Practitioner Exchange sessions featuring HR professionals from well-respected organizations.
Recertification credits for your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP or other HR or general designation.
Preconference programs that allow you to maximize your investment in Washington, D.C. by getting a richer, more comprehensive education- choose from our popular Workshops or Seminars to get high-level strategies or deep dives into HR essentials.
Networking opportunities with your peers and colleagues from across your organization, and around the world. From our vast Exposition Hall, to our session-based networking, to the hallways of the convention center, there is ample opportunity for you to meet HR professionals who share your goals and your challenges. And don’t forget the online networking! Attendees get access to our Conference Community site where you can meet and chat with other attendees and build connections with them before you even get to Washington, D.C. And there’s always Twitter,Facebook and LinkedIn.
The world’s largest HR marketplace, the SHRM Exposition, which gives you access to thousands of solutions-providers in every industry.